Blogging is almost becoming essential to maintaining an online presence, standing out above the competition, and even obtaining customers.
If you want to make yourself known to your target audience, your business needs a blog.
Businesses that blog often generate more leads than businesses that don’t. A blog can also help you to increase your search engine rankings. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a long term process comprised of a number of different activities. A business blog won’t get you on the first page of Google overnight, however it will significantly enhance your search engine rankings over time. This is because search engines reward you for producing fresh content, using relevant keywords, and meeting the needs of online searchers.
Some benefits of blogging:
- A blog creates fresh content for your website
- Gives search engines a reason to index your website content.
- Target your potential clients
- Establish yourself as an industry expert
- You can re-purpose your blog content, use it on other social media platforms and in email marketing campaigns.
- A blog can attract inbound links
And of course, a blog signals that your business is alive!